Emergency Travel Document
You MUST have an application for renewal or replacement of your existing passport on file at the Consulate, before applying for an emergency travel document. You have the option of applying for both the passport and Emergency Certificate at the same time. The application must be signed in all relevant locations and all documents submitted must be the originals.
Processing Time: Call 305-374-8431 with any questions.
Walk - In : Twenty Four (24) hours
Mail - In : 3 – 5 business days via United States Postal Service Express Mail
Please plan travel arrangements accordingly, as we are not responsible for any inconveniences.
Please bring in OR mail in the following items to the Jamaican Consulate General’s office:
- A Completed passport application form; Section G Notarized;
- A Completed Emergency Travel Document form;
- Two (2) photographs ; one must be Notarized;
- Sixty Dollars ($60) money order or cashiers check for walk-in applications; $80.00 for mail-in applications which includes express postage fee;( payable to Consulate General of Jamaica)
- Confirmed travel reservation;